Salem Smugglers' Tour
11 am to 8 pm seven days a week.
Winter and Spring, we meet in Lynch Park's parking lot on Ober St. in Beverly. Summer and Fall, we will meet at Hospital Point on Bay Ave in Beverly or Collins Street on Collins Cove in Salem.
An elegant tour company offering several day trips to Boston's Gold Coast. Driving, walking, biking, and self-guided tours of the architecture, beauty, history, and culture on the North Shore. Day trips to Castle Hill, Russell Orchards Farm Stand, and Antique shopping and fried clams in Essex to round out the day. Or a trip up the Gold Coast along the Ocean to Hammond Castle, stopping at the beaches and vistas along the way. Maybe a bike ride up a tree-lined country road to one of the most beautiful gardens in the country. Take a Murder Mystery walking tour in Salem or an above-ground tour of the secret tunnels in Salem and how they created America's 1%? Do you like Hocus Pocus or maybe the spooky tales of HP Lovecraft; take one or all of our self-guided multimedia tours. We also offer self-guided tours of the tunnels in Salem, the Salem Witch Hysteria locations, and the real haunted house of Salem.
Biking and Driving tours last 4.5hrs. Walking tours last 1.5hrs. Most tour options are for private tours. Please book a week in advance.
- Day Trip to Ipswich to tour Castle Hill, Russell Orchards, antique shopping, and fried clams.
- An adventure to Hammond Castle, ocean drive, scenic vistas, walks on beaches, and grand architecture.
- Bike tours on tree-lined country roads to a grand garden or the beauty of Frederick Law Olmsted at the Philips Estate.
- Walking tour based on the real murder that the game Clue is based on.
- Hocus Pocus, Lovecraft, Salem Witch Hysteria, and Real Haunted Houses of Salem self-guided multimedia tours.