Craft Fair At Hammond Castle Museum
Join us for a Holiday Craft Fair to kick off the start of the holiday season at Hammond Castle Museum!
Shop locally made products from around Cape Ann and take self guided tours of the museum! Our craft fair will include over 10 vendors and artisans and the museum will be decorated for the holiday season.
Our vendors include:
- Ardizzoni Photography’s Donna Ardizzoni will present her photography from around Cape Ann.
- Donna Giannone of Abram and Olivia Burton will be featuring homemade wreaths and hand painted cards.
- Nicole M Dahlmer Arts and Photos presents her photographs in many different forms including greeting cards, calendars, ornaments, small framed prints, and canvas prints. Nicole also works in other mediums including book-making and printmaking. The majority of her images are taken in the Cape Ann area.
- Pure Pastry pastry chef and owner Kim Gergory presents a unique wholesale and retail kitchen that is naturally organic, locally sourced and home grown. Pure Pastry offers exquisite pastry that can cater to many special dietary needs.
- Selkie Handknits is a mother (Kim) and daughter (Fiona) team that loves to knit unusual and traditional toys, shawls and whatever tickles our fancy.
- Whitecap Creations features the jewelry of the healing artist Allison Twiss-O’Neill. She uses a diversity of materials and styles in her designs, and enjoys free form wire wrapping as well as hand painting stone and shell to produce her art.
- Victory Designs offers unique handmade accessories such as tote bags, scarves, makeup bags and more also includes embroidered artwork!
- Art Nook Gallery owner and artist Kathleen Miller has been influenced by the rich art history of the area. She works primarily in oils, sometimes experimenting with mixed media, silk painting, stained glass and more.
- Style Street Boutique