Mother's Day Weekend Crafting Workshop at Appleton Farms
Come to Appleton Farms on the Saturday before Mother's Day and make your own gifts for all the moms in your life. Or, bring mom with you and make these one of a kind items together! A selection of local artisans will teach participants how to make a variety of crafts and everyone will get to take home one of each.
You'll make your own personalized loose leaf tea with Hannah from Hannah's Herbals, then create your own beautiful lavender filled sachet with Zwitsa from Meraki Handwoven.
Third artisan crafter TBD.
Space will be limited, pre-registration is strongly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Program Refunds/Cancellations: In the event that a program is cancelled due to severe weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund within 14 days of the cancellation. If you cannot attend a program as planned, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund or transfer to another date/class. Refunds and/or class transfers will not be granted for registration cancellations placed fewer than 7 days before the start of the program. There are no refunds for missed classes. Appleton Farms reserves the right to change program locations, schedules, or instructors when necessary.
- Where to park: When you arrive at the farm, go right at the fork (towards Farm Offices) and park in the lot next to the Old House / Farm Offices.
- Buy out a class/private classes: Have a group that wants to take a class or program together? We have options to buy out our classes and/or create public private versions. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Directions to the Farm: On 1A South, farm is about two miles south of downtown Ipswich. When you see Presbyterian Church on your right, it’s a little more than a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your right. If you reach downtown Hamilton, you have gone too far. ON 1A North, farm is about four miles north of downtown Hamilton. When you see Entering Ipswich sign on your left, it’s about a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your left. If you reach downtown Ipswich, you have gone too far.
- Parking: Once you enter the farm, bear to the right at the first fork in the road, following the signs for Farm Offices. Follow the driveway all the way down to the end and proceed stright into the parking lot at the Farm Offices building, the white farmhouse.