Major Gifts Officer
Are you a development professional with exceptional organization and communication skills? Are you looking to use these skills to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, this job might be right for you!
Pathways for Children is seeking to add a Major Gifts Officer to its strong development team, which currently raises 1.3 million dollars a year for our early childhood education and social services organization. For more information about Pathways, please visit: www.pw4c.org; or https://youtu.be/yg9L18DdKTM0
This professional will manage a robust portfolio of current donors; build a pipeline of new prospects and donors; analyze, strategize and manage targeted fundraising projects. He/she will work closely with the Chief Development Officer and other members of the development team.
- Good track record of building strong, supportive and sensitive donor relationships; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated success at soliciting and closing four- and five-figure gifts
- Strategic and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge data base
- A commitment to the values of our organization
Education: BA degree plus five years related experience. Knowledge of non-profit management
Send Resumes to: Debby DiLiberti, Human Resources Administrator; Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 15, 2019 Cover Letter Required. EOE/AA