Parking Attendant - Beauport Hotel
We are seeking guest service professionals for the position of Parking Attendant, working between the Beauport Hotel and Cruiseport Gloucester.
Must have at least one (1) or more years of relevant experience, with a combination of Hospitality experience preferred.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a Valid Driver's License, upon resume of Valet Service.
- Direct Guest Vehicles to appropriate parking spots, both in the parking lot and the Garage.
- Ensure prompt, professional response to all guest requests for service.
- Assist and relieve door staff and bell staff as requested and directed.
- Open the door for all guests and patrons exiting and entering the hotel.
- Acknowledge all approaching guests with a warm and sincere greeting, assisting as needed.
- Maintain the lobby entrance and vestibule, including cleaning, vacuuming and sweeping as needed.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Valet Manager.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift push and pull at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to walk/stand approximately 90% of shift.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout shift.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Requires good communication; both verbal and written.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.