Event Sales Coordinator - Beauport Hotel Gloucester
Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Catering, Hospitality and/or Sales, to include Weddings and Food & Beverage experience.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, specializing in Events, Sales, or Hospitality.
- Answer inquiries via phone and email
- Keep office stocked with Sales Kits and Materials
- Provide prospective clients with tours and site visits of the property according to BHG Guidelines.
- Expertly present and explain Food/Beverage options to Clients.
- Generate detailed proposals and provide to clients.
- Maintain detailed files of communication, and client inquiries, with proper follow-up to prospective clients.
- Produce and provide contracts to clients according to BHG Guidelines.
- Produce complete Banquet Event Orders and floor plans to ensure proper execution of the entire event including Food & Beverage, timeline, coordination of vendors and complete production of the event.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients throughout the process to meet and exceed expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with maximum efficiency, accuracy, and full attention to detail.
- Catering Sales Systems to include room diagraming software, is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Work will primarily take place in the Hotel property, front of the house, back office, to include all event spaces and Kitchen areas.
- Group and solo work.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.