Food Runner/Busser - Seaport Grille
Must have at least one (1) or more years of experience in a Full-Service Restaurant, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience.
- Coordinate food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Assist in providing a superior guest experience in delivering high quality food items.
- Respond to questions with informed answers of each dish.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware and condiments.
- Work in a team to serve guests with water, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Complete designated side work efficiently and thoroughly.
- Practice cleanliness and safety in all dining areas, liquor and wine storage areas.
- Assist in transporting all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Participate in daily staff meetings and department training meetings.
- Assist team members as needed to promote a teamwork environment.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Ability to walk and/or stand approximately 90% of shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires a working knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
- Familiarity with industry relevant Point of Sales systems.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.
- Work will primarily take place in the Restaurant, Front and Back of house areas, and Food & Beverage service areas.
- Interior and Exterior of the Restaurant, exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.