Food Expeditor - Seaport Grille
Must have at least one (1) or more years of experience in fast paced, Full-Service Restaurant, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience.
- Communicate orders and information between the front of the house and back of the house.
- Ensure food is cooked properly, per the order, quickly and presented to the customer in a timely manner.
- Responsible for checking that the orders are cooked in a timely manner, for orders to be presented to the guest at the same time.
- Run food to the table when ready, to maintain the appropriate temperature of the meal.
- Explain special orders to the back of the house team, communicating with Servers when the Kitchen is out of special items.
- Participate in daily staff meetings and department training meetings.
- Assist team members as needed to promote a teamwork environment.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Ability to walk and/or stand approximately 90% of shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires a working knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
- Familiarity with industry relevant Point of Sales systems.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.