School Age Care Team Lead
23.00 per hour earn up to 9200 during the summer program
Gloucester - 20 hrs. per wk. during school yr., 40 hrs. per wk. during summer and school vacations, 52 wks. per yr.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families? At Pathways we nurture young children and support families impacted by economic and social inequity through programs that educate, enrich, empower and motivate. We are looking to hire an School Age Care Team Lead in Gloucester who brings creativity, positive energy, role modeling for youth in our program ages 5-13. The primary functions include planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities which meet the individual needs of the children served in the program. This includes planning and participating in off-site field trips. We value collaboration and appreciate open dialogue in each program and within our corporate office and embrace the core values - respect, trust, collaboration, and opportunity. We work hard to provide a safe and respectful environment for our employees, children and families
Do you enjoy working with kids? Are you interested in gaining experience with children with special needs?
WHAT WILL YOU DO? (A full job description will be provided for review as part of the recruitment process)
- Plan and implement a daily program of developmentally appropriate activities
- Ensure compliance with Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Work as part of a team
- Create a positive, safe and supportive environment for children and engage positively with parents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent and six months of experience
- Preferred: Bachelors or Associate degree and have three (3) months experience working with children
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Must comply with all state and federal requirements
- Must complete and satisfy background check protocols
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Internal growth! We often hire from within to help our employees reach their greatest potential
On-going training and Professional Development provided free of charge, and tuition reimbursement
Generous Heath and Dental Insurances, Life and Long Term Disability Insurances
Retirement Plans such as 401 (K) and ROTH – with employer match upon meeting eligibility and vesting requirements
Earned Time Off (sick, personal, and vacation time)
EOE/AA . We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ, or individuals from communities that are historically underrepresented to apply.