TPC Ma Inc (The Patio Company) is looking for an Accounting Assistant in the Accounting Department. We are a full service landscape, pool, masonry company providing quality craftsmanship and customer service throughout the North Shore. We are looking for a self motivated, organized person.
- Posts customer payments.
- Review of receivables and summarize receivables by preparing monthly report
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment history; coordinating contact with customer and sales department
- Maintain organization and customer files
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains vendor files and filing of documents.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Office administration and organization
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, QuickBooks Online Experience, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication